Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sonic Duelist Episode 23

Sonic Duelist: Evolution, Episode 23

The dead, become the living?


Sonic woke up, and spat on the floor. “Yuk! My mouth tastes bitter.” He said.

Amy came through the blanket, looking P.O.ed.

“Mornin’ What’s u-“ Sonic started.

“Shut it!” Amy shouted. Slamming the door, as she left.

Everyone that was on the top bunks, fell off.

“What’s beating her?” Tails said.

Sonic got up, and went after Amy.

He found her at the cliff. Her arms out straight to her sides, and her head facing up. Her nightgown was flapping in the wind.

“Go away!” Amy said in a choked voice.

“Amy?” Sonic said, looking scared.

The sky was dark with rain clouds.

“I- I sold my soul!” Amy said.

“DO WHAT?” Sonic shouted so loud that it echoed everywhere.

“I sold my soul to Hades!” Amy said.

“Why?” Sonic said, looking at her with a scared look.

“He said- he said he’d give me whatever I wanted!” Amy said.

“He offered me the same thing! But I didn’t sell him my soul!” Sonic shouted. “For the gods sake, are you mad?”

“Sonic, he offered me anything! He offered me money, power, you!” Amy shouted.

“Me?” Sonic said, looking dumbfounded.

“Yes!” Amy said.

Then out of nowhere, Hades popped up next to her.

“Randy, Randy, Randy, you thought I would stop with you? AHA! You were so wrong!” Hades shouted.

“Hades, give- her- soul- BACK!” Sonic shouted, drawing his sword.

“The sword that Zeus himself made. I’ll kill her, if you strike me!” Hades shouted.

“The thing is Hades, I’m not alone!” Sonic said smiling.

Shalar popped up next to Hades.

“Hades, you think that Sonics heart could stop me?” Shalar said. “For he begged me to come out, and opened the door to the real world!”

“You can’t do nothing! I have her soul!” Hades shouted.

Shalar vanished.

“YAHA!” Hades laughed.

“Amy, I’ll get your soul back, Fanage, open the door, to river Styx!” Sonic shouted looking up.

Just then, a phoenix the size of the empire state building, swooped down and shot a fire blast at Hades. It hit the evil man headfirst. Amy looked at Sonic, then fell to the ground.

“Go, son of Adam, and free your friends soul, save her from the darkness!” Fanage shouted, through his fire beak.

Sonic nodded and jumped through the door.


Sonic was looking at a boat, It had a figure standing in it. The figure was covered in a cloak.

“How may I help you Randy?” Cronus said.

“Why are you helping me?” Sonic asked.

“Oh boy, well, being the ferryman of Styx, I kind of have no choice!” Cronus said.

Sonic boarded the boat, and they were off.

“Take me to where souls go!” Sonic said.

“Look down, they're there, and in the other chambers we have down in the hell hole.” Cronus said.

Sonic looked down, and there they were. Thousands of souls.

“Oh dear gods!” Sonic said. “What about people that sell their soul?”

“Huh? Oh, they get sent to the special room, we call it the ‘I got you room’. It’s where the souls that were given to us stay. They still live in their bodies, only the contract is down in hell.” Cronus finished.

“Take me there! NOW!” Sonic shouted.

The ferryman looked at Sonic.

“Fine.”


When they arrived, Cronus said he’d wait.

Sonic went into the room, and found out, that tons of people sold their soul.

“Lets see, Amy Rose. Should be some where here!” Said a stocky man, after Sonic had asked.

The man had red skin, wore goggles, and had horns where his ears should be. His left eye was crossed, and his right was pure black, the whole thing. He had about four arms, and his teeth were like fangs.

Sonic shivered at the sight of this creepy little man.

“Ah, Amy Rose, sold herself for a boy named, Sonic D. Randy.” The little man said.

“That’s her. May I take the contract?” Sonic asked.

“Oh no, you first have to go see Trone, he’s the man in charge of this little contract cavern,” the little man said.

The parchment disappeared. And Sonic went through a door.


The man sitting in a chair, was huge. He was almost as big as a house.

“What can I do for you?” Said the man.

He had yellow skin, he wore an old cap with horns glued to it. His eyes were red, and his ears were missing chunks.

“I want to have the contract of Amy Rose.” Sonic said, bravely.

“Who’s the one who protects you?” Trone asked.

“Uh, Zeus, and Fanage.” Sonic said.

“Darn, with the gods on your side, the only way I can stop you is Hades.” Trone said.


After Sonic tore up the contract, he went back to find Amy.

Amy was fine, and she kissed both his cheeks.

“Thank the gods you’re my friend!” Amy said.

“Just don’t sell your soul again! I’m not going to see Trone for a very long time, I pray!” Sonic said.

No comments:

Post a Comment