Friday, April 10, 2009

Destiny

Well, I still haven’t thought of my next episode, so here, I thought you would like to know the theme song! Also, This is part of a story! You’ll see.


Destiny


(Drum solo) Every heart,

must have a flame.

Everyone,

knows how to live each day!

The only thing that I believe in,

is the beating in my heart.

As though I could reach out and grab it,

my heart seems to be so far away.

I can feel Destiny in my reach,

but I just never reach.

My heart beats every day,

with the will to survive.

I just can’t stop thinking,

about the way she looks at me.

All I ever believe in,

is the pounding of my heart.

She looks at me,

and my heart beats faster as life goes by!

I can feel the fire in my heart,

burning like that old bush.

My life revolves around her,

I would risk it all.

Every time I think about it,

I just can’t stop.

The thing that I see,

is the darkness around me.

When I see her face,

the light bursts out from nowhere.

All I can do,

is sit and pray she loves me the way I love her!

Destiny is in my reach,

but I just don’t realize.

My future is what allows me to move;

Her face is what helps me live.

Since I first met her,

my life, Pitiful life, has a Destiny.

I know how to reach,

I notice it now.

So I reach for the Destiny,

And wait to see!


Sonic put down the piece of paper, he loved writing songs. He laid his head back on the tree he sat in front of.

“Sonic?” Came Amy’s voice.

“Yaaa!” Sonic shouted sliding the piece of paper, with his song, out of sight. “Yeah? Please don’t scare me like that!”

“Hee hee! Sorry.” Amy laughed. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing! Nonya!” Sonic said, turning around.

“Huh? Excuse me?” Amy said.

“I said. Non-Ya! It means, non of your bee’s wax!” Sonic said, grinning.

Amy threw an acorn at his head.

“Owww!” Sonic said, rubbing his head.

“Heh, See ya around!” Amy said, giving the peace sign as she walked.

“Oh man, I hope she didn’t see what I just wrote!” Sonic said puling out his paper.

At the bottom right corner, he wrote something, then shoved it into his back pack, and got up to follow Amy.

In the corner, Sonic had wrote something that he hoped no one could read, he put:

Sonic Loves Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment