Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sonic Duelist Episode 22

Sonic Duelist: Evolution, Episode 22

Just drop dead!


Sonic was walking down a long corridor. It was dark, and Sonic held a hand to the lumpy wall.

Sonic found a door, and turned the knob.

On the other side was a bright room, with rising green fog.

There was a figure with its back to him. The figure wore a black robe, and had pink hair.

“Amy?” Sonic said, his voice echoed.

Amy turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. She turned to Sonic to where only her left side was visible. Her head still faced him. She outstretched her left arm to Sonic.

Sonic started walking toward her. He outstretched his arm, and their fingertips met.

Just then, a big hole formed around Sonic, Sonic looked down then up.

He fell.

As he watched, Amy slowly lowered her arm, and turned and walked away.

“THIS IS ONLY A DREAM!” Sonic shouted to himself.

When he landed, he landed on his feet. In front of him, stood another figure. This time, the figure had blue skin, and flames sticking strait up, and swaying, for hair.

“Who are you?” Sonic said.

The figure turned his head to look at Sonic over his shoulder. He turned so only the right side of him was visible.

Sonic looked at the figures face.

The figure stuck out his right arm.

Sonic looked at him, and then said, “You don’t think I’m going to take that do you?”

Then the figure snapped his fingers. And the song ‘Oops I did it again!’ rang out from nowhere.

The figure started doing the moonwalk with his arms straight in front of him, and waving them up and down.

The figure snapped his fingers again, and the music stopped. Then said, “So, little blue Randy, how’s it going?”

“Huh?” Sonic said. Then out of nowhere, the figure was behind him.

“Aw, come now, you don’t remember me? Your old pal? Hades?” said the figure.

“Hades?” Sonic said, “Oh great, now I’m dreaming about Hades!”

“No, I took over your dream- Bub!” Hades said, appearing on Sonics right. “I’m here to offer you a dream come true!”

“Huh?” Sonic gasped, looking at Hades stupidly.

“You see, life can be lived to the fullest, Aha, so, if you help me kill ALL the gods, and I mean all, I’ll give you what you want!” Hades said. “Money, fame, cars, houses, islands, countries! And hey, I’ll even throw in heaven. Your own B-ball team, your own football team! More money! And women!” As he talked every thing he said popped up.

“What?” Sonic said.

“Yup!” Hades said. “And I’ll throw in that pink haired chick!”

“Amy?” Sonic said, looking down at his feet.

“Yup!” Hades said. “You may think my eyes are closed, but I can read your heart like a book!”

“Shut up Hades!” Shalar said, coming through a door.

“Oh no! It’s the Egyptian!” Hades said. He snapped his fingers, and the door slammed shut, and banging came from the other side. “Kid, listen, I’m the King of the Dead, I can grant you anything you wish!”

“Amy.” Sonic mumbled.

“What’s that? Sorry I didn’t hear you.” Hades said, making a hearing aide appear on his ear.

Sonic just thought.

“Anyways, you could ask me to make Amy what ever you want her to look like! I could turn her into ANY THING!” Hades shouted, his flame hair turning red, then blue again.

Sonic had ideas going through his head.

“Your heart is filling with lust, and greed, take that and turn it away! Keep your heart!” Shouted that voice in Sonics head.

“I say… Go back to Hell, cross the dang river Styx, and stay where you belong!” Sonic shouted.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Hades shouted, his hair turning red, and he started disappearing.

“One last thing, if you can read my heart, then you’d know that the only way I want Amy, is Amy!” Sonic said, as the area started to fade.


He was falling. Falling into space. Until he slammed onto the ground, and jumped up. He was in his bed, screaming. There, around him, stood his friends. There, leaning on his bed, looking scared, was Amy, Just, Amy.

“Good gods, I feel sick.” Sonic said, lying back.

“Sonic, what happened?” Amy asked.

“Nothing, just do me a favor.” Sonic said.

“Yeah?” Amy asked, taking Sonics outstretched hand.

“Don’t ever change!” Sonic said, closing his eyes, and feeling Amy lean over and kiss his cheek.

“I wont!” she whispered in his ear.


Then Sonic was back in a dream, with Shalar yapping about how good Sonic had done, dealing with Hades.

No comments:

Post a Comment