Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sonic Duelist Episode 9


Wow! I’m already at Episode 9! Way to go, me!

Sonic Duelist, Episode 9

The Knight of Mares, Part 1


After Amy beet Violet Rose, The gang left the man scrawling on the ground.

They found a nice place to eat, and then they walked around for someone to duel.

“Man, Dull!” Sonic moaned. “I call next duel!”

They walked about a mile when a guy came up and said, “Losers! Want to duel, blue hair?”

“SURE!” Sonic shouted, the two spread apart, and then shouted, “DUEL!”

“I go first!” Shouted the guy, “Oh, by the way, I’m Crud, you cab call me The Knight of Mares!”

“How about, Mare?” Sonic shouted.

“Fine, what ever, I draw!” Mare shouted.

He drew “the Pit of Nightmares”. That could come in handy. He looked at the cards in his hand, saw that he had only one monster. “I play, Evil Knight, in attack mode,” Mare shouted.

Evil Knight: ATK: 1800 DEF: 0

“And here’s three cards, face down!” Mare shouted. “Turn end.”

“My turn!” Sonic drew a card, placed it with the other cards in his hand, and scanned them.

He had two monsters, one spell, and three trap cards.

“Fine, I’ll summon, Dragoon, In Defense mode!” Sonic shouted.

Dragoon: ATK: 1400 DEF: 2000

“And now here’s two cards face down!” Sonic shouted, “End turn.”

“My turn, Spell card activate, Pit of Nightmares!” Mare shouted, “This card allows me to play two monsters, now I draw!”

He drew a monster card. GREAT!

“I summon, Total defense ghost, and Zombie from the Dark!” Mare shouted.

Total defense ghost: ATK: 1900 DEF: 0

Zombie from the Dark: ATK: 1600 DEF: 0

“Attack!” Mare shouted.

“Trap card activate, Stop the Charge!” Sonic shouted, “This card stops your attack, and stops your battle phase. Wait, what were you attacking?”

“YOU! My ghost attacks you life points directly!” Mare shouted. “Turn, end.”

“Draw.” Sonic said. “I play two more cards face down, and summon, Dragon Fighters!”

Dragon Fighters: ATK: 1900 DEF: 1900

“ATTACK!” Sonic shouted. “Say good bye to your Zombie Dragon!”

Knight Mare: 3700 Life points

“Oh, Don’t worry, I’ll end it soon!” Mare shouted, looking twisted at a face down card.


No comments:

Post a Comment