Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sonic Duelist Episode 11


Hmmmm…. I’m thinking… RED! … Sorry, random things here!


Sonic Duelist, Episode 11


Punch, punch, YAY!

After telling his friends a hundred times he didn’t know what happened in his last duel, Sonic started losing his cool.

“Knock it of! I told you, I blacked out, and was trapped in a maze, and there was a door. It was locked. And then, about five minutes after I found the door, it opened. And I was sucked in. And on the way out, I passed a funny looking guy,” Sonic said, trying not to punch someone.

“But… I think your lying!” Amy said.

“Bite me!” Sonic said.

“Excuse me?” Amy said.

“I said, B.I.T.E M.E!” Sonic shouted.

“Well I never!” Amy shouted.

“Oh brother!” Silver said, slapping his hand over his eyes.

“Yea? You never what?” Sonic shouted.

“Excuse me, People do sleep you know!” Said a kid from up in a tree.

“Huh?” Sonic said looking up.

“The names Knuckles, and your in my class.” Knuckle said, flicking his long red hair, which had two long, thick, hairs at the side of his head, that had yellow bands around them.

“Huh?” Amy said.

Knuckles looked at Sonics arm and saw the duel disk. “Wanna duel?” Knuckles asked.

“Yea!” Sonic said.

The two spread out and then shouted, “DUEL!”

“I go first!” Knuckles shouted, drawing a card.

He scanned his hand, nothing he could use later on, so, “I play four cards face down, and summon, Old man Fighter!” Knuckles shouted.


Old man Fighter: ATK: 1300 DEF: 1600


“End.” Knuckles said, with a little bow.

“Draw!” Sonic shouted. He looked at his hand, nothing that could beat his monster. “One card face down, and, a monster face down in defense mode! End.”

“My- What?” Knuckles shouted looking at Sonic, who’s form was changing.

“Soon, very soon, my host shall learn how to control my powers, and I must have all the fun I can before that day comes! The day, my host, is only hosting one!” Corrupted Sonic laughed.

“Sonic?” Amy said.

Corrupted Sonic turned around.

“My host shall come back little- GRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! Pain, so much… PAIN!” Corrupted Sonic roared.


Meanwhile, in Sonics heart.

“Amy? I hear her, but where is she?” Sonic said (The real sonic.)

Sonic stepped down a few steps, then walked up some more, looking for the door out.

“AMY?” Sonic shouted.

Just then something brushed his knee.

“YOW!” Sonic shouted. “Who’s there?”

“I am the one being corrupted by the evil. My name is Shalar,” Said an echo.

“Where are you? What do you mean? How are you being corrupted by evil? Where am I?” Sonic asked.

“You, are inside your heart! Your body is being used as a tool by the evil inside me! I am nowhere near you.” Shalar said.

“Huh?” Sonic said.

“Many year ago, I was corrupted by an evil sorcerer, I was turned into a werehog! A werehog is the same thing as a werewolf, only with a different look. Because of my evil side, I was forced into this emerald, which was broken and turned into a puzzle. It was said, that the one who fixes the emerald, will be able to some day control the power of the dark. Its is said, that with this emerald, you can become king of monsters!” Shalar finished.

“Realy? No lie?” Sonic asked.

“No lie. But when you free yourself of the evil, I will be free, the evil will be locked in a small part of your heart! I will be able to talk to you when I am freed," Shalar said.

Sonic!” Amy’s voice filtered into Sonics ears.

“Did you hear that?” Sonic asked.

“A little. Sonic, was it? Do you know why you hear voices from the out side world?” Shaler asked.

“No,” Sonic said truthfully.

“Because, your heart needs what it wants to survive!” Shalar said.

“Huh? My heart needs Amy?” Sonic asked.

“No, Your heart needs, Friends! Listen closely,” Shalar said.

Sonic?” Cosmos voice came.

“Sonic?” Silvers voice rang loud.

“Sonic!” Amy’s voice came in.

“Sonic? Snap out of it!” Knuckles voice boomed.

“My friends… They call for me?” Sonic said.

“Yes, be free from this place!” Shalar said.

A door came up in front of Sonic, and he walked through. He paused for a moment, “Thanks for everything Shalar!” He shouted, stepping all the way in.


The light came to his eyes. He was with his friends, and Knuckles.

“I’m home!” Sonic shouted.

“Sonic, you fool!” Knuckles said.

Sonic smiled at his friends, and his new one. Got up, and they all left the small little road.


No comments:

Post a Comment