Monday, March 30, 2009

Sonic Duelist Episode 10


YAY! My 10th episode! This one will be special!


Sonic Duelist, Episode 10

The Knight of Mares, Part 2


Blaze had just moved to Stardust City in the summer, which was also the start of a tournament. Blaze had three moon chips, and if she didn’t win this duel, she would lose two of them. And she was losing! To an eight year old, named Miles. He says he likes to be called Tails.

“Grrrrrr” Blaze growled, looking down at her cards,


Blaze Flare Min: 400 Life points


Miles Tails Prower: 2300 Life points


“And here’s my last card!” Blaze said, drawing a card. “Flame Warrior! But of course, I must send two monsters to the grave, and thanks to my spell card ‘Final Chance’, I get to summon, one, monster from my hand!”

Tails monsters: Final Machine: ATK: 2100


Lost Plane: ATK: 1800


Mini Bomb: ATK 0


Blazes monster: Flame Warrior: ATK: 2300

“Attack the Mini Bomb!” Blaze shouted.


Meanwhile, back at Sonics duel.

“It’s my turn!” Mare shouted, “And I activate my trap ‘last dream’ which sends two of my monsters to the grave, and your whole hand! But I don’t end there; here’s my spell card, ‘Blast from the Nightmare’ which allows me to summon any eight star, or more, monster from my deck to the field! An I choose ‘Nightmare’!”


Nightmare: ATK: 3100 DEF: 2600


“And now, die Dragon Fighters!” Mare shouted, watching Nightmare swing his sword at the Dragon fighters. “Your nightmare will come soon!”


Sonic: 1200 Life points


“Grrrrrrrrr” Sonic mumbled. The Emerald Puzzle started glowing. “GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!” Sonics hair grew longer, and a dark blue. His hands spouted hair, and claws. He grew a tail, small. His ears shifted up, and turned straight up and pointy. He had turned into a monster.

“No, your nightmare has just come true!” Sonic said, sounding different.

“What?” Mare shouted.

“My turn, I summon, Little Knight! In attack mode.” Sonic shouted.


Little Knight: ATK: 0 DEF 2000


“What?” Mare said.

The monster looked different from the rest Mare had seen. This one had a shadow around it, and its eyes were wide. Its skin was a pale gray (Well what you could see of his skin, most of it was covered in armor.) The sword was a wicked green, the armor was black as coal.


Corrupted Little Knight: ATK: 10,000


“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” Mare shouted.

“This is the power of the Blue Emerald!” Corrupted Sonic shouted. “Now, I play this card ‘Tail Wind’. It destroys all your monsters! Now that their gone, attack, Little Knight! End his swindle of a life!”


Mare: -6300 Life points


“NOOOOOOOOOOO!” Mare shouted grabbing his head.

“Penalty game!” Sonic shouted pointing a finger at Mare’s head.


Suddenly, Mare’s skin turned gray, his eyes went white, and his hands fell to the ground.

“Be trapped in what you would call a nightmare, forever!” Sonic shouted.

Sonics hair started to disappear, and he was back to himself in minutes.

He fell to the ground and his friends stood there staring, with open mouths.

Blaze had won the match, took Tails’ best card, Final Machine, and took two of his moon chips. And walked away, smiling.

When Sonic come to, he took three moon chips, and the card Nightmare. And his friends flooded him with questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment