Sunday, May 10, 2009

Behind the writer.


“The songs I post, saying their Sonics, are really ones I come up with from something that happened, happening, or is going to happen.” Adam tells us.

The true Ideal of Sonics songs. Come from him.

“I write some song and it really is coming from my heart… Really!” Adam says no more, and pushes us away. There you have it. I’m thunder, and that was Behind the Writer!


P.S. If you’re not smart… I am Adam, and I write my own Behind the Writer.


Sorry I haven’t written here for so long, but we just moved. And we didn’t have Internet.

But, I’m going to pick a song to post.

Hope you like!


Love is in The Air.


She looks at me I turn my head.

She smiles at me, I try to smile back.

I look at her and think,

Why do I feel so strange,

I shouldn’t feel this way.

But yet Love is in the Air.

I can’t help but think!

I open the door,

She sounds shocked.

I slip back into the crowd,

Not knowing what to do.

She looks at me with gorgeous eyes,

I feel them like they shot lasers into my clothes.

I want to shout that love is in the air!

But I’m too afraid.

I look at her, and turn away.

I try to look up but drop my head back down.

I shut my eyes and thiiiiink.

Love is in the Air!

Why can’t I utter out,

Just one little word.

I think of how my life has been.

I wished I knew whether she loved me same!

Love is in the Air!

I open the door,

She sounds so shocked.

I slip back into the crowd.

I sit across from her,

I get cold feet and slam my head on the table.

She looks at me like I’m crazy.

I try to talk,

But when I do,

It comes out in small mouse sounds.

I can’t even say, Hello.

Love is in the Air.

But why can’t I,

Just smile at her.

I wonder if she loves me same.

Every where I go,

I think of her.

And only her.

Other girls catch my eye.

They stare at me,

Like I’m a God.

But when I look at them,

All I see,

Is… Normal people.

But when I look upon her,

I see something more!

Love is in the Air.

She looks at me,

With those eyes.

And all I can do is sink farther into my seat.

Love is in the Air.

I can look at any girl,

Then turn my head say “No thank you.”

But I look at her,

And want to shout, “Love is in the Air.”

I open the door,

She sounds so shocked.

I slip back into the crowd.

Looking at other people,

Out the window I see her.

I can’t help,

But turning to look.

As she sits there and eats on a picnic table.

I turn back to the crowd.

To notice I’m alone.

I look at her, one last time.

My family gets into the car.

I slip into it myself.

We drive on past where she sits.

I only wished,

I would have smiled.
Love is in the Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment